The GD&K Group (the Group) brings together:
- the operating company: GD&K Consulting (the so-called OpCo) that provides comprehensive real estate assistance to all projects carried out by the Group as well as offers additional services to external clients,
- and all SPVs or project companies founded to carry on individual investments (altogether called PropCo).
GD&K's co-investors in many individual projects are: private entrepreneurs, funds, real estate companies, institutional capital providers. Sample co-investors today include:
- CA Immo (an Austrian public listed real estate company) www.caimmo.com,
- Skarbiec Nieruchomości TFI (a Polish investment fund) www.skarbiec.pl,
- DMI Trust (a Middle East investment fund) www.dmitrust.com,
- Howard Tenens (a British private capital) www.tenens.com,
- UBM (an Austrian public listed developer company) www.ubm.at.
Additionally, external bank financing is used by the Group and its co-investors to fund many of its projects’ works. All external financing is obtained from banks financing real estate projects and structured individually. Our projects to-date have been supported by:
BRE Bank, BRE Hipoteczny, BZ WBK, BNP Paribas (ex-Fortis) Leasing, PKO BP, Noble Bank, Podkarpacki Bank Spółdzielczy, Polski Bank Przedsiębiorczości.