GD&K Consulting handles and services all of the Group’s projects, while its main strengths include an own architectural team, broad experience with dealing with administrative bodies and a strong group of in-house project managers. These project managers are responsible not only for construction related matters, but also for administrative and tender offers procedures. They also supervise their project’s investment budget to limit overruns. The Company also has an internal legal department. Thanks to such an extensive and experienced team, we were able to carry out many complex development projects to-date where challenges in management, financial, legal and architectural issues were present.
OpCo offers comprehensive developer services, i.e. a wide spectrum of assistance which is required to complete a real estate investment, as well as it provides services to external clients. Today, about 20% of OpCo’s activity is servicing external clients, who mostly consist of tenants and owners of office, hotel, residential and public use space. Our exemplary clients, whom we helped in preparing an architectural design, a floor plan or a space fit-out project include:
- banking clients (identified, rented and fitted 130 bank branches in 117 locations across Poland in under 18 months),
Additionally, our offered services include assistance with administrative procedures and tender offers, construction and investment budget supervision, help with real estate financing and with optimization of real estate cash flow through property asset and facility management.
- BPO sector tenants in Kraków (i.e. Capita, GE, BPH, Aptean, Stefanini, Cathay Pacific ) and Wrocław (i.e. BNY Mellon from the USA),
- hotel (i.e. Rezidor) and retail (i.e. ESPRIT) chains,
- public bodies (i.e. the Cracow University of Economics, Variete Theathre),
- and many private investors.